♠ Travel Tips:
♠ Travel Tips:
1. Students are responsible for making their own individual travel arrangements to/from the Festival.
2. Airline reservations should be made for the Incheon International Airport in Seoul, South Korea. All participants are required to submit their individual travel itinerary to Dr. Yu Jung Park (email@example.com) prior to Monday, July 13, 2020.
3. If you wish to take the complimentary shuttle bus provided by the festival from the airport to Myongji University or the Lotte City Mapo Hotel, please arrange your flight reservations to meet the following shuttle schedule:
ARRIVE on July 27: Departures at 3 PM and 6:45 PM
DEPART on August 8: 6 AM and 11 AM.
If you do not wish to take the shuttle, transportation will be at your own expense.
4. The airport shuttle bus will transport the participants from the Seoul Incheon Airport to the Myongji University upon arrival on July 27th. The participants will also take the shuttle (provided by the festival) back to the Seoul Incheon Airport on the morning of August 8th. Participants should NOT book departing flights prior to 10 A.M. departures on August 8th.
5. All participants should arrange to exchange at least $100 in equivalent U.S. currency into Korean won ₩ either prior to arrival or at the airport. It will be necessary to have Korean won to pay for the airport shuttle.
♠ Passport:A U.S. passport is required for travel to South Korea. A visa is not required, but can expedite the entry process. Participants from other countries must check for all necessary visas that may be required to enter South Korea.